Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!

One of my friends posted this "survey" on myspace, and I thought it would be kind of fun to fill it out seeing how it's our anniversary and all. And you all thought you knew the hulse family.... ;)

*1-What are your middle names?Michele & Vern *2- How long have you been together?Married 3 years today, known each other about 4 *3-How long did you know each other before you started dating?Can't say we really "dated". But we met the Fall semester of '04 and were engaged June of '05. *4-Who asked who out?First date I asked him. *5-How old are each of you?Both 23 *6-What are your astrological signs?Aries & Cancer *7-How tall are each of you?5'8" & 6'0" -ish *8-Who's mother do/did you see the most?My mommy *9-Who's siblings do/did you see the most?Mine, but talk to his regularly too *10-Do you have any children together? Just our puppies! *11-Do you have any pets?Yup, the big babies *12-If so, what kind?2 dogs *13-What's the hardest on you as a couple?Being so far apart- Deployment stinks! *14-What do you both do for a living?He is a brave Soldier for the US Army; I sell Mary Kay and Substitute Teach at the Elementary School *15-Is that what you went to school for?Ummm, no. But we are both going back to school for Business. *16-Did you go to the same school?Same college- GO BRONCOS! *17-Are you from the same hometown?Same state, but not hometown *18-Do you live in the same town now?Technically, no. *19-Who is the smartest?I say he is. There's nothing he can't do. *20-Who is the most sensitive?We are both pretty sensitive, but probably more so me. *21-Where do/did you eat out most as a couple?Lots of places... one of our favorites is Johnny Carino's though. *22-Where do/did you shop the most as a couple?Right now, the PX. Back in the states, Walmart. *23-Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?Japan *24-Who has the best group of friends?We have a lot of the same friends *25-Who has the craziest exes?Considering I don't have any exes... *26-Who has the worst temper?He does. *27-Who does/did the cooking?Depends on what we're having. He is an amazing cook though. *28-Who is more social?Depends on where we are... Overall, probably me *29-Who is the neat-freak?Me. He can handle the mess a little longer than I can. *30-Who is the most stubborn?That's a hard one. We can both be pretty stubborn. *31-Who hogs/hogged the bed?Let's just say he likes to take his half out of the middle. *32-Who wakes/woke up earlier?Usually him. I'm not a morning person. *33-Where was your first date?The Marching Band Banquet/Award Night *34-Who said I Love You first?I honestly don't remember. I think it might have been me, in more of a jokeing way though... *35-Who has the bigger family?My side. *36-Do/Did you give/get flowers often?He does like sending me flowers, and I like getting them. =) And he gave me permission to buy myself some for our anniversary since he's not here to get them for me. *37-How do/did you spend the holidays?Usually with family. This year is going to be different though due to deployment and living overseas. =( *38-Who is/was more jealous?I am. That's probably not a good thing.. *39-Do/Did you have little pet names for each other?Not really. *40-How long did it take to get serious?That's a funny story... remind me to tell ya sometime... *41-Who eats more?Usually him. *42-Who sings better?I do. He doesn't like to sing. *43-Who's older?I am, by a couple months. *44-Who does/did the laundry?Usually me. *45-Who does/did the dishes?Again, usually me. *46-Who sleeps/slept on the right side of the bed?That would be me again. *47-Who snores?I think we both do, but not as bad as the dogs. *48-Who's better with the computer?Definatly him. I am technologically illiterate. *49-Who drives/drove when you are/were together?Back in the states, he usually drives. In Japan, I drive. *50-Who picks/picked where you go to dinner?He usually makes me decide. *51-Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?Depends on what we're disagreeing on. *52-Who named your pet?Ben named Smokey, I named Misty *53-Who kissed who first?Our first kiss was when we got engaged, and it was kind of a mutual thing... *54-Who's taller?He is, except maybe when I wear my heels... *55-Who wears/ wore the pants in the relationship?Ummm, never really thought about it. And I'm not gonna put what Ben said. *56-Who has more tattoos?He does. *57-Who eats more sweets?He does- that boy loves his candy! *58-Who cries more?Me, by far! *59-Who has the older car?It's both of ours. *60-Who has bigger dreams?We both have pretty big dreams, heading in the same direction. *61-Are you two still a couple?Seeing how we're celebrating our anniversary today, I'll let you answer that one. ;)

1 comment:

Holly said...

SO I want to know about getting serious...