Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just for Fun...

Okay, so I saw this on a friends blog, and I thought I would give it a go around.

You will get a free goodybag full of Japanese treats from me! Here's the rules: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a goodybag from me sometime in the next few months. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? First, you have to post this on your blog. Then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 people to comments will receive a gift.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Ash I am not in this for the prize-- as we have already recevied an entire box full of goodies (your fans, color changing pens and especially that air pop dart gun are awesome!!) I just am commenting to encourage your other blogging friends to reply. So don't count me as number one... love ya!

Anonymous said...

HI Ash I just thought that I would say hi it's been awhile. as far as a prise goes I don't have a blog so I guess I'm out of luck Love ya and miss ya
Monica

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby, I don't have a blog either but I've been thinking of you lately too. I'm totally bummed that you're not coming home in June!!! What happened??? How are things going in Japan? are the pups behaving themselves? How is work going? Love ya lots and miss you lots too, Mom