Me in front of the map of the zoo.
He was posing for me. :P
The name of one of the gift shops is "Petit Chameleon" so of course I had to get a picture of that.
I can't remember the name of this animal, but Denise and I named it a "Zorse"- half zebra half horse. =)
Mr. Rhino
Abby and Calum thought the zebra was pretty cool.
Monkeys!
He couldn't decide what he wanted to do.
This one had the right idea. It was warm and humid. Yuck!
Just chillaxin'!
Maryl (the big monkey), Me (the little monkey), and Calum.
Me (the big monkey), Denise (the little monkey), and Calum.
Just a bunch of monkeys! Calum (up top), Abby (far right), Tate (middle), and a couple Japanese babies whose mom wanted them in a picture with our kids. I find it rather funny how the Japanese people love having their pictures taken with Americans. It's almost like we're celebrities. There was a group of Japanese girls that wanted their picture taken with my friend and me when we went to Disneyland back in November. Kinda weird, but kinda funny too.
Maryl standing in front of the pagoda. I'm sure if she had known I was taking the picture she would have turned around. :)

2 comments:
The Zorse was totally the best animal there. I thought Zorse would be better than calling it a Hobra. That would be way out of line :)
Fun day! And yes, I would have turned around!
Post a Comment