The Army Ball was last weekend. It was great having a handsome soldier to take me this year, even if he was working while there. It wasn't much different than last year. I did have a better seat so I could actually see what was going on without having to watch the projector screen, so that was great. The toast they did with Sake instead of wine. Not that we drank it, but it was kinda cool.
We had the tuna carvers again.
Of course the night wouldn't be complete with out pictures of us.
I am so lucky to be married to such a great man!
I was feeling pretty cute that night. :)
We do make one pretty cute couple. The pictures turned out kinda dark, but you can still get the idea. It was a fun night. As soon as I figure out where my videos are I'll post them. They must still be on the camera... :)

2 comments:
You guys looked awesome. Love the dress!
va va voom! You look lovely, love that color on you!
It still makes me happy to see Ben standing next to you...
Post a Comment