so maybe "raining" is not the right word... how about "flooding" anyone?!
Monday, August 11, 2008
caught in the rain
we've had a lot of rainstorms/thunderstorms lately that seem to come unexpectedly. today was no different. i was walking home from my dentist appointment this morning and got caught in the rain. it litterally took 30 seconds before i was soaked. lucky for me my neighbor happened to drive by and gave me a ride the rest of the way home. this isn't the first time we've been caught outside either. ben got home from work early one day last week and we decided we were going to try to hurry and mow the lawn before the rain started. he had just finished the back yard (and our back yard isn't very big) before it started to pour. i took these pictures last week, but just to kinda give ya an idea of what i mean when i say rain...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would love to have some good flooding every now and again.
rain is my favorite weather-- but that's really a downpour!
That's awesome!! I love the rain, it makes everything smell like new!! I know getting caught in it may not be so much fun...but I love it!!
Post a Comment