Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Leavin' On A Jet Plane...
Here's the latest update on Ben... He's not doing so great. He's in a lot of pain again (or still), and they can't do anything here but dope him up. So needless to say he hasn't had to go to work. He goes down to the first formation in the morning (which I have to drive him down to, again because of the pain), but then comes home and spends the rest of the day either in bed or on the couch. And it's to the point where he hurts so bad, that I have to help him move around. So he's really kinda miserable right now We are headed down to Okinawa to see the GI and Urology Specialists next week. It's taken them 3 weeks to get these appointments set up. We were first told I wasn't going to be able to go with him unless we paid my own way. But after talking to them this morning and saying "um hey, he can't get up on the couch by himself how's he supposed to fly down to Okinawa alone?" Ok so not those words exactly, but you know what I mean. So they bought me a ticket to so I can help him around. We're going to be down there atleast a week. We fly out the morning of the 25th and will be back the afternoon of the 3rd. Unless they decide he needs to stay longer, just because we don't know what kinds of tests and stuff they are going to need to do. I'll try to keep you updated on what we find out. Hopefully it's what's making him hurt so much and how to make him feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm happy you get to go with Ben, but I'm super sorry he's feeling so junky.
Can we drop you by a meal this weekend?
We are praying for you.
Post a Comment