Like I said, baby is doing great! Right before leaving Boise we found out we'll be having a GIRL! We really thought it was a boy, but are super excited to have a girl on the way. We've already decided on a name- Kaylin Michele Hulse. And until now the only people we've told the name to is family and a few friends. It hasn't even been announced on Facebook yet. :) Kaylin is super active and loves touching her face with her hands and feet. The past few ultrasounds we've had done she's always bent in half with her feet up by her head and wiggling all around. I love that feeling! I love to feel her move, although her favorite time to do it is when I lay down. She's getting big enough that Ben can feel her a little bit too. He described it as the flutters I felt in the beginning, but she doesn't feel much like flutters to me any more. We went to a movie this afternoon and I would smile every time she jumped at a loud noise. I can only imagine how much more I'm going to feel as she gets bigger. I'm never going to get any rest! :) She's growing like she should though and has a nice strong heartbeat. Her legs are nice and long, so I have a feeling she's going to be tall like her daddy. We've already seen that she's flexible like he is. :)
And here's a picture to end with. At my ultrasound this past Thursday she finally gave us a profile shot! Not the best since she doesn't like to hold still, but still an alright one. We can't wait to meet our little wiggle worm! :)

1 comment:
Congrats agai Ashley on our little girl. They are the most precious items ever. We'll have to get together once things settle down. You are continueally in my thoughts & prayers. I miss you! Andy
Post a Comment