Monday, August 25, 2008
he's gone
it's so hard to say that... he's gone... he's been gone less than 12 hours and i already feel like a huge part of me is missing. the house feels so empty and quiet without him here. as of right now, i'm not sure how i'll make it through the next 12 months. i know it's not going to be easy, but i sure hope it's not as hard as today. today has been rough. i pretty much woke up crying, knowing that today was the day we'd be saying goodbye, and it really hasn't stopped. i know the nights and weekends are going to be the worst. i'm used to him being gone during the day while he's at work. it's going to be about 5:00 when i'm expecting him to be home and he doesn't walk in the door that it's going to hurt. and also bedtime when it's time to go to sleep and he's not there to hold me. ben i miss you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey AShley, I'm so sorry!! I wish I was closer and we'd take you out for soccer every night!!!!
I am aching for you. Forget the soccer-- you need chocolate-- (and soccer)
I used to really hate Fridays. I would feel resentment toward that whole..."wahoo, it's Friday" thing-- everyone looking forward to having time together over the weekend.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Wish I could give you a big hug--
Hey there!! I wish I could say something that would ease the pain but I know right now nothing will! My prayers are with you right now as your start this new journey. Hang in there! I love ya!!
Post a Comment