Monday, October 20, 2008
Flu Vaccine
Despite my busy day, I did go get my flu vaccine. Notice I didn't say shot. Oh no, I got the nasal one. I thought they usually just gave that one to kids, but nope. They didn't give us a choice. I even asked. I would rather have the shot, than stuff up my nose. One of the guys tried reassuring me that after I got it, I wouldn't want another shot again. Ummm, No. After getting it, I would rather get the shot. I would rather my arm hurt for a day or two, than have that nasty stuff dripping down the back of my throat. I hate that feeling. And 8 hours later, I still have that feeling. Nasty!!! Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it. So hopefully it works and I don't get sick. I don't know how bad flu season is here, but I'm guessing it's not good if they have specific dates set up at the schools and community club to give out the vaccines. Who knows though. It's a wait and see kinda thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute new blog background. How you doing? I hope you have made some good friends there in Japan.
Post a Comment