Sunday, July 19, 2009

Headed to Germany

Ben will be headed to Germany within the next couple days. They released him from the hospital Wednesday, but hasn't really gotten better. His commander made him go to the ER Thursday, and the dr there put him on quarters for 48 hours and said if he came back he would be medevaced out. So he was off Friday and Saturday and went back to work today. He and a few others tried convincing the commander to just send him back to Japan, but being the retard (I have meaner names for him but I'll keep it clean) he is, he made Ben go back to the ER this afternoon. So guess what, now that the drs are involved he has to be medevaced out. He'll go back in in the morning to finish the paperwork and will be off to Germany within the next few days. From there, they will more than likely have to send him back to the states because they don't have the drs he needs to see in Germany. They don't have them in Japan either, which is why they won't send him back here. There's a very small chance that they may send him from Germany to Japan and then on to Hawaii, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. But we have no idea how long he'll be in Germany or the states. I don't know when I'm going to get to see my husband again. We were so close! The end of the deployment was in sight. He was supposed to be home in a month. Now I don't know if I'll get to see him then or not. This sucks! I'm trying really hard to stay strong and positive, but I don't know how much longer it's gonna last.

1 comment:

Sommer Family said...

AHHHH! I'm without a computer for two weeks and find out the world is falling apart! I'm so sorry to hear about Ben and all the unknown! Can you space A it to Germany? You will be in my prayers. If there is anything else we can do to help, let us know. (You still have a friend in the legal department!)