Monday, July 27, 2009

Heidelberg, Germany

So it turns out Ben going to Germany hasn't been such a bad thing. He's been very well taken care of by the doctor there, and he has gotten to do some sightseeing. We've always wanted to go to Germany (not necessarily this way...), so this has been good for him. They really take care of the soldiers that are medevaced there. So even though I'm jealous that I can't be there with him, I'm glad he's doing better.
Saturday there was a trip that he got to go on that went and did some sightseeing in Heidelberg. He got to go to an old castle and on a river cruise. He had a good time and took tons of pics for me. Over 100. So I thought I'd share some of them with you. :)

Chillin' on the couch before leaving. Group photo.



Look at that handsome man. :)
Yup he took this photo. View of the country side.
Really cool pic.
Ben thinks we need to be stationed in Germany now. And from the looks of the pictures he took, I think it could be really fun. We'll see if we make it there though. Gotta finish our time in Japan first. :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

If you move to Germany than we can still hang out. We'll be there for five years. Can you say road trip?