TOMORROW!!!! He'll be flying out of Germany Tuesday (Germany and Japan time) and should be here sometime Wednesday (Japan time). We don't have exact flight info right now, but he'll go get that shortly. YAY!!!! I am so excited! Seriously, this is the happiest I've been in a while.
So he had his colonoscopy today, and the doctor did some more biopsies. We won't know the results until Friday, but they are going to let him come home tomorrow. He wanted to keep him until Friday because he thought Ben was supposed to head back down range (back to Kuwait), but he's not eligible to be there (for medical reasons). His unit will be home in a few weeks anyway. The doctor is pretty sure he has Chrone's, and because of the kind it is he thinks the kidney stones are probably a side effect from it. So if we can get one or the other taken care of, it should help the other too. It is soooo good to finally have some answers. FINALLY! A doctor who knows what he's talking about!
I have some pics he took Saturday from a trip he took with some of the other "Wounded Warriors". I'll try to get that done in the next couple days, if not tonight. It might be tonight since I'm pretty much too excited to sleep now. He's coming home! No more dumb deployment! WOO HOO!!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to hear the good news! We'll keep him in our prayers with all the medical needs. I have a good friend who has chrones. I'm sure she would be happy to share any info if you need.
I am SO excited for you to have Ben back. Can you say welcome party? As soon as he is up to it then let's do it :)
Post a Comment