Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Niece

As of last Wednesday, we have our second niece! Ben's younger sister, Rosea, had an 8 lb little girl. I don't know all the details. Just that she was in labor for 6 hours, everything went smoothly, and she weighs 8 lbs. They named her Lunetta, Luna for short. And I'll be honest, I really don't care for that name, but she's not my child so it's all good.
That puts us at 2 nieces and 2 nephews right now, with another one on the way. Ben's older sister, Savannah, is due in July. I wish we lived closer so we could see them more often. I was amazed at how much the boys had grown when we saw them while we were home. We still love 'em though. :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Luna reminds me of Harry Potter. As a nickname it's pretty cute.

Love your honesty!

Holly said...

Congratulations on your newest niece! I like this new blog format too, December's was hard to read.

How's Ben feeling?