It's not often I write about what I'm up to. But I figure it's about time. I haven't been up to a whole lot. At least it doesn't feel like it. But when I step back and look at all I do, I am pretty busy. I keep the house in order, drive Ben to all his appointments and various places he needs to go, chase my baby around trying to keep her out of stuff, and do whatever else needs to be done. All in all, I do stay pretty busy.
I am about 2/3 of the way done with my photography course. I just need to take the photos and send them in for Unit 4, and then will only have two more units to finish. My goal is to get it done before we are done with the Army, so I guess I should stop procrastinating and get it done. I did just get a new lens for my camera in the mail yesterday so that is a bit of motivation to take some pictures. Because who doesn't love to play with new toys?! :)
It looks like I will be going back to school once we move back home. Right now I'm leaning towards Nursing I think. I know it's not the easiest program to get into, but I'm kind of feeling that's the direction I need to go. I've been looking into different programs, and there are a few I can apply to back in Boise. We'll see what happens though. I'm not totally thrilled about working outside the home. It makes me feel kinda sad knowing that I'll have to leave the kids with a babysitter or someone, when I had always planned on being a stay at home mom. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do. And I know things will work out they way they should.
I've been working on losing weight the past few months. And so far I've lost 15 lbs! I've been losing 1 -2 lbs a week, most weeks. I've been counting calories, watching portion size and walking more. It feels like such a slow process, but I know it's the best way to do it. I just have to stick with it and eventually I'll get to where I want to be.
So that's the biggest news with me. Not nearly as much going on with me as there is with Ben and Kaylin. That's life though. Everything I do usually revolves around them, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea for you girl! I'm so excited for you; nursing, photography, Boise, and above all the weight loss! I am behind you 100%. If you want...I'm home and we know each other and I am willing to look after Kaylin. It might be hard for the dogs driving but if you could get somewhere close I might be able to let them out or in or whatever. I love you and can't wait for you to come back to Boise/Meridian!
Post a Comment