I can't believe my baby is going to be one in just a couple weeks. This past year has gone by in a flash! It's amazing to look back and see how much she has grown. She didn't stay small for long!
We have started going to a play group with some of the other moms and kids from church. The first one we went to was at the bishop's farm. The have a pig, goat, bunnies, ducks, and chickens. We got to feed the animals, which Kaylin thought was so fun. But I think she had more fun chasing the ducks around than actually feeding them. Chasing the goat was pretty fun too. Not to mention the big yard that they have to run around in. We had a pretty good time. This week the plan is to head down to the zoo, which should be fun.
She loves to help daddy play on the computer and xbox. Ok, I don't think it is really "helping" but she likes to watch. She is a very curious girl. Anytime I'm in the kitchen making food, she wants to be held so she can see what I'm doing. She'll run over, do her little yell, tap my leg a couple times, and put her arms up for me to pick her up. Needless to say I'm getting pretty good at doing a lot of stuff one handed.
To go along with that curiosity, mommy's tablet is not actually mommy's. Kaylin thinks it's hers. If I pull it out to do something, she will drop what ever she is doing and run over yelling to grab it. And if I don't give it to her right away, she'll start to throw a bit of a tantrum. While it's kind of cute, it can be a bit frustrating too. Makes it hard to do anything.
She still likes to get into everything. She's getting tall enough that she can reach up and grab stuff off her dresser and the computer desk. The little stinker! She likes to get in the dog's kennel too. Whether they are in there or not, she likes to sit in there. Apparently their pillows are pretty comfy. She has the cutest laugh. For whatever reason, it is hilarious when Smokey eats. She runs after him and laughs and laughs while he eats. She is such a character. As crazy as she can drive me, I don't know what I would do with out her. :)
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment