A really big tent.
The office where they work.

They work on the border of Kuwiat and Iraq. I know these are pics looking both ways, but I don't know which side is Iraq and which side is Kuwait.
They have a mamma kitty, some kittens, and a dog that live out ther with them. I'm assuming this is the mamma kitty.

It gets so hot there, that the birds litterally fall out of the sky dead from the heat and dehydration. So if anyone knows how we can send Ben some ice so the heat doesn't kill him too, I'm open to ideas. =)

The ceremony that officially put them in charge. That's not the whole unit, but Ben is standing in the center back right behind the flag. It's kinda hard to see his face though.
So that kinda gives everyone an idea of where he is. It's the middle of nowhere. Kinda like Ft. Irwin. =) And actually, some of the guys that he worked with are deployed to one of the check points or whatever it is near where he works. So here he thought he was getting away from the stupid people at Irwin, but he was just changing units and deserts. You gotta love the military!

1 comment:
wait a minute..that is Ft. Irwin, ahhh good ole Ft. Irwin we all miss it, right!?! Not so much!! Anyway I am glad that he is doing well. I am thinkin of a good way to send ice...sorry, I got nothin!! Anyway hang in there :)
Post a Comment