Monday, December 01, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been crazy busy lately. It's nice because it helps time to pass quickly, but at the same time I kinda miss not having to do anything all day. I FINALLY started working at the elementary school. That helps to pass a lot of time and it's fun. So far the only classes I've worked with are Sure Start (Pre-K) and the class below that (I'm not sure what it's called). Wednesday I'll get to work with the kindergardeners though. My first day was on the 21st. I worked a half day that day (Friday), worked full days Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, no school Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving, and then a half day today and I'll work a half day this coming Wednesday. So that alone keeps me busy which is good. The dogs don't like it much as I make them get up early and lock them outside, but oh well. Then I have Young Womens activities on Tuesday nights. I had a Mary Kay class last week, and another one this week. Go me! We've had vet appts for the dogs. 4 appts in the past month --> pre op, operation (they got their dew claws removed finally!), got the stitches out, and then vaccines today. I think it's fair to say I'm tired of the vet now. We should be done for a while now though. Yay! It's a hassle to take them both up there when I'm alone. It's not as bad when Ben's here to help me, but they are getting awfully big and strong for me to take them on my own. I'm so glad the ladies that work there are so great and help me out. Anyway, after writing it all down it doesn't look that busy. It's not a lot of different things, just lots of the same. Whatever helps the time pass though, right?!

No comments: