Monday, December 08, 2008
Harlem Globetrotters
One of the great things about living overseas with the military is all the people that come to perform for us for free. Tonight it was the Harlem Globetrotters. It was so much fun. And it was even better being a deployed spouse. They had seats reserved for us right behind the team and afterwards we had a group photo taken with the guys (as soon as I get a copy I'll post it). Plus I got a mini basketball which I was able to get the team to sign. It was pretty sweet. The pics aren't the best, as the lighting wasn't that great in the gym, but I did a little photo editing so you'll get the idea. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that are taking good care of you! I wasn't a spouse yet, but I got nothin' when David was gone.
You deserve it!
Post a Comment