Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out With The Old, In With The New

myspace icons

myspace icons



HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! It is in Japan anyway. It's hard to believe 2008 is over. Now to remember to write 09 instead of 08 on everything. =) Anyway, it's been a year of changes, that's for sure. Some good, some a bit harder. I am looking forward to this year though. Even if it is just for the mere fact that I know we only have 8 more months of deployment. The end feels like it's a little more in sight. It's no longer next year. It is this year! And R&R is just that much closer, as is our big trip back to the states. Granted they are the same time, but still. I'm going to continue/get back on track with my weight loss. Now that the holidays are over all the holiday goodies won't be such a temptation. =) So I am excited for this year. I hope you all are too. I hope it is overflowing with fun, laughter, good times, and blessings for all of you! Happy New Year!

No comments: