Wednesday, April 08, 2009
And He's Gone Again...
It's hard to believe our two weeks is up. It went by too fast. During those two weeks was great, because time almost did seem to slow down, until the last couple days when you realize your time is up. It was sooooo nice having him home. We really didn't do anything. He got home about 1230 Sunday night (the 22nd), a couple days earlier than planned which was ok with me. We spent most of the time just at home relaxing. We slept in, played World of Warcraft, played games on the Wii, did some shopping, went out to eat, and really just kind of hid from everyone. We had plans to go do stuff, like going to the zoo in Tokyo and the park not too far from here, but it was kinda rainy and cold most of the time that he was here. That's the weather he wanted though, coming from the hot desert and all. We did have one night where we had some friends over for a BBQ. That was fun. We've got some great friends. I'll have to make another post sometime about how great my friends are. =) Anyway, so that was really all we did. It wasn't much, but it was what we needed. We both just needed a break from it all. Him from work, me from my crazy schedules of always running around. And now that he's gone, it's picking right back up where it left off. I've got Youth Conference the next couple days, General Conference this weekend (yeah I know it was last weekend, but they are rebroadcasting it here in Japan this weekend), and then I'm scheduled to work 4 days next week. It is so hard to say goodbye again though. I know we've made it over the brunt of it. We've got less than 5 months left, but that still feels like forever. Yesterday was really hard for me. Today was slightly better. Tomorrow I'll be so busy I won't have time to cry about it. So here's hoping the next 4 months and 22 days just fly by. (Not that I'm counting or anything...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love you! So much fun at the BBQ. Miss your hubs as well. Looking forward to the big reunion in a few months!
oh ash...that stinks.
it was so fun thinking that he was there with you.
It's coming-- maybe 5 months coming, but it's gonna come.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment