Like getting on the bed. It drives me crazy to let them up on the bed because of all the dog hair. But Dad lets them up there. Okay, Mom lets them up there too, sometimes. They are actually on the bed now. We'll see how long it lasts before I start saying no again.
They got new pillows too. Even though we got two, they still think they need to share one. They are pretty cute when they are all cuddled up together though.They got all kinds of treats too. Misty loves these bones. She would carry them around with just the end in her mouth, her head tilted so she wouldn't drop it. She'd bring them upstairs to bed too. Silly girl. I would have to throw them outside the door so she wouldn't chew on them all night. Dad bought them stinky canned dog food too. I can't stand the smell of canned dog food, but they love it.
We found out they like whip cream too. Maybe not the healthiest treat, but they sure enjoyed licking out the tub.It was lip licking good. =)
I think one of the cutest things though, was watching them watch the tv. We were watching the movie "Marly & Me" and when the dog started barking on the movie the both sat straight up and started looking for the other dog that was in their house. It's so funny to watch their ears go up and their heads go to the side in that confused look.
So yes, our dogs are spoiled. They are our babies. And even though they can be annoying and overly protective, I don't know what I would do without them. They keep me company in these lonely months and keep me smiling (most of the time). These pups are great!

No comments:
Post a Comment