About a week before Ben left, we went and had family pictures taken. I was finally able to go pick them up today. I'm really glad we did them, even though I wanted to start crying right there in the middle of the store when I saw them. I had some really good days last week, but the past couple days haven't been to great. I'm really missing my hubby right now. He's only been gone two weeks, but I'm already tired of sleeping alone. As much as I hated Ft. Irwin, I wish we were still there and that he was just working down at the airport in Victorville where I could go stay the night with him. It probably doesn't help that yesterday was the first day that I haven't heard from him since he left. We've talked every other day. I haven't heard from him today yet either. I'm sure he's fine. I'm still missing him though. Anyway, here's the pics we had taken...
This is my favorite.
After 3 years, we're still in love as much as ever!
The photographer was awesome! We had so much fun!

Not my most favorite picture of me, but it works.

My better half- I miss you Ben!!!

2 comments:
These are awesome! There's nothing like being with him, but it's got to feel good to see these pictures...even if it makes you miss him more. Is that possible? I can't wait for your Boise trip.
Post as soon as you hear from him, okay?
We love you!
Cute pics Ash! I hate hearing that he is away...Things will go by so quick and before you know it he will walking in the door. Heck I cried for you. I dont know what i would do!! You are a strong individual and you are in my thoughts and prayers! Best of luck! I am here for you. Maybe we should come see you in Japan...nate would kill over to go back and visit!
Post a Comment