I know, this is a lot of posts for the past few days, but I've got just one more. I just want to post some pictures I took today while on my trip to the temple. I didn't actually go into the temple while there, although I would have loved to. Denise (my buddy) and I babysat while a couple from our branch did baptisms for family members. It's such a sweet feeling just being near the temple. 

Looking up at the temple.
Looking at the temple through the trees of the park across the street.
Just some really pretty flowers.
There were tons of turtles in the park, all sitting on the rocks in the sun.
And a picture of me just outside the temple. Not my best pic, but it will do. =)

1 comment:
So much fun. The temple was awesome. The McDonalds was almost awesomer.
Post a Comment